Do you need to up your Valentines Day game?? I'm here to help... Grab yourself a box of 'little Love Notes'. The modern way to be romantic :)
Each pack comes with 40 cards, each one contains a caption and an illustration. All of the captions are food puns and they are a mix of cute, funny and rude - contains adult humour!
Little Love Notes can be used in soooo many ways....you can leave them around the house for your partner to find, hide them in thier laptops / ipads, in wallets or pockets, leave them in cars or with their morning coffee.
At a time when we are all at home we might as well have some fun and sprinkle little bits of love around the place, you might just make someones day :)
Here are some examples of the Little Notes (although these will make way more sense when accompanied by the illustration of the food):
- Let's get figgy with it tonight (with an image of a fig)
- I only have fries for you (with an image of fries)
- We're mint to be together (you guessed it, mint leaves)
- You want a piece of me? (cake image)
- I want you on top of me (Avocado and toast)
- You are a hot pizza ass (yesssss, with a slice of pizza)
- Sending you some positivi-tea (with a very happy cup of tea)
...and so on and so on!